8-9 Dans Castle, DL13 4AY • Open Everyday 10am-5pm Except Sundays
We are here to help
Check out our Spring Savings
F.A.Q & Contact Information
What condition can I expect items to be in?
Surplus clothing and equipment is sold by a Government disposal company and is categorised by it’s condition before sale. You will see items listed on our site advertised in a variety of options listed below:
– New condition – May not be newly packaged but is definitely a new, unused item.
– Grade 1 Condition – Very good condition, but with some general wear.
– Grade 2 Condition – Still fully serviceable but may have considerable wear and repairs.
What sizes are items labelled as?
Military label sizes vary from country of origin and due to us stocking items from all over the world we have decided to list all our clothing products in imperial sizes (includes waist and chest sizes). If however, you are seeking a specific military label size British or Foreign Please contact us for availability.
We will only accept returns if the item sent is faulty or not the item you ordered, in this case please get in contact by phone or email within seven days of the receipt and we will provide a full refund upon return of the order unused and in its original packaging.
How can I pay?
– All major direct debit and credit cards can be accepted over the telephone or by checking out using Paypal on the website. Please note you do not require an account with Paypal to make payments simply select the checkout as guest option. For any enquiries please get in contact.
– UK cheques are accepted however orders will not be dispatched until the cheques have cleared. Please make cheques payable to ‘Elliott Military Surplus & Collectables’.
– Some forms of foreign currency will be accepted in store using the most up to date exchange rate. (Please be aware that not all foreign currency is accepted)
– Custom Paypal payments can be made to our firstname.lastname@example.org account.
Parcels will need to be signed for upon delivery. If a delivery attempt is made and there is no answer, please contact the courier and arrange to pick up your order. If your order has been returned to us uncollected we may request a further delivery charge to re-send the item.
If you have forgotten your password please select ‘Login to your account’ button located to the right. The login page will have a line of text saying ‘forgot your password’ select it and type your email address associated with the account. You will recieve an email with a new password. We suggest changing you password as soon as possible.
8-9 Dans Castle, Tow Law, County Durham, DL13 4AY